• Atheistic propaganda is intensified
• Young Communist League Convention urges more attention to antireligious activities
• Listing of searches and interrogations of believers
• The trial of A. Terleckas, accused of "embezzling" state property"
• Text of a petition by A. Lapienis protesting violations committed by the security police during a search
• Attendance at the funeral of a priest results in harassment and loss of employment
• Nuns are dismissed from their positions
• Churchgoing boy is persecuted
• Text of Father Babrauskas' petition protesting an illegal search
• Church articles are stolen and desecrated
• Text of a petition sent in i()68 to the chairman of the USSR Council of Ministers by Father Šlevas
• Father Žilys is fined for "violating the laws governing religious cults"
THE CHRONICLE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN LITHUANIA
No. 9 Lithuania, 1974
Read and pass on!
Published since 1972!